Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Where has the time gone?

I was in the process today of acquiring another domain address (myneedlecrafts.ca) to add to the blog and realized that I haven't posted in over a year!! Unbelievable!

Well let me tell you, it has been BUSY!! My Etsy shop really started to gain popularity towards the end of October last year and has been running steady ever since. I figured I'd get a break as we got closer to Christmas but that never happened lol!

We had just finished up our first year as vendor at the Woodstock Fleece Festival last October before the crazy began. That was a busy feat in itself. My first large knitting show. I was almost completely sold out of bags and walked away with at least a half dozen orders. It was insane! Here are a few photos:



My mom came along to help me out as she often does with my shows :)




We were situated in the Barn Marketplace so we had sheep and lamas as our neighbours :)

    

It was an amazing and fun day.

So here it is, the end of January. My goal this year is to try and post at least once a week. It will be about shop updates, things I'm working on with sewing and knitting, and some regular life stuff thrown in for fun. I hope you stick around :)


No comments:

Post a Comment