Pages

Monday, October 6, 2014

Upcoming Craft Show

It's been many years now since I've done a craft show or doll show. I'm feeling a little nervous about the whole thing. I'm trying to get as many items ready as I can but the time is ticking by quite quickly. I wish my hands would keep up with my mind! LOL!

I found these adorable knit Voodoo Dolls on Ravelry and fell in love. I have 4 all knit and in various stages of completion. Hopefully I can get at least a couple more ready to go. I'm planning to offer custom orders. I hope they go over well.

I'm also making bags like crazy. I finished up two in this fabric a few days ago and have a bunch more cut out waiting for the sewing machine.


I'm not sure yet how I'm going to be setting up my tables. I don't know if I should have my booth with the tables to the back and invite people into my space or have the tables along the front. I'm working on a few display ideas as well. I'll be sure to take lots of photos to share :) Only three and a half weeks to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment