Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

Swap Outfit

I joined a swap for YoSD on Den of Angels' forum last month. It was a spring outfit swap :)
I'm quite excited because I entered my Custom House Ange Ai Hani boy because he actually has no clothes of his own yet. I thought it would be fun to get some boy stuff for a change.

Here is the outfit I made for the swap...

I'm sorry for the poor quality photo. I almost forgot to take one!
My swap partner's doll was very close in size to my Hani so sizing was pretty easy. I was quite pleased with how it turned out.
This was my first time trying shirring on such tiny clothes. I had to get a little reminder from a video on Youtube :)

It worked well. I just doubled my width (adding seam allowance) and it cinched right up to the desired size.

I'll post pictures of the new outfit I receive in return once it arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment