Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Latest Custom Outfit...Finished!!!

 

Well, I've been working on getting this outfit done forever, it seems! I started it before the basement flood and broken furnace and it seems like it has been one delay after another...but it is finished!

This was the picture she sent me to go from.
She didn't like the "table cloth" skirt so we chose a different fabric...and the scarf thing had to go! LOL


I couldn't resist taking some extra close-ups of Ariel :) She has such a pretty face!


I seriously need to redo her lips! I just haven't gotten up the courage to try it yet :)

PS Jenny....I will be mailing it out today!!!

1 comment:

  1. ooo it's cute :D man i wish i could do the sewing thing I'M SO JEALOUS!! I LOVE'S IT!! :D And I has socks to go wif it !! I just need shoe's!!

    And aww her name is Ariel!! I love it! I'd be afraid to redo my doll's faceup omg... I'd cry forever if it came out wrong. That's why I've vowed to contact this one girl on DoA who is AWESOME!! if Kloey ever needs a new faceup xD

    Wee can't wait to get it!! Will take lot's of photos!

    ReplyDelete